Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, Feb. 13, 2012

Today, after my walk with Meg, I took my bike to Eaton Street Bikes for some tuneup and other stuff.  Dan was playing bocce ball.  I wandered downtown, just killing time, decided to have lunch at Caroline's on Duval.  Dan met me there.  After lunch, more strolling, then key lime pie.  Dan had to go back 'home' to get his work done on the internet - Got the call that my bike was ready - new mirror, new bell, lubed and air'd, tried to get my old on-board computer to work (unsuccessfully) - I was waiting for the bill with a wince (this IS Key West, after all) - total of $29.03!  Yippee!
I had forgotten to write about and post the pictures from sunset on the top of the Concha Hotel on Duval last Friday.  Here are some pictures from the tallest structure (except for the lighthouse) on Key West.
looking east from the Concha Hotel

looking northwest

west (duh!) - beautiful

out of order - but those boats on the water - how beautiful!

looking down on Duval street - eastward

more sunset - ahhhh!

believe me - I took lots more!

Duval Street - looking west

pretty

our almost-11 year old puppy - she's in dog heaven, chasing her toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment