Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We had  breakfast, saw my dad off for his dialysis treatment (six YEARS this 88 year old man has been on dialysis), then hit the road.  We like to travel on two/four lane state roads, rather than the interstate.  We have Jill, name of our current Garmin device, to navigate, with me as her oversight committee.  Unfortunately, we neglected to bring a helpful selection of maps along, so I am using a map of the US...hmmm.  Jill wanted to insist that we get on I-75, and (not knowing/can't figure out how to tell her no interstates) I selected a town along the road we want to take...Unfortunately, I selected Albany, WV rather than Albany, KY, so we did take a bit of a detour.  No worries, we saw some pretty farm and horse country!  Stopped in Somerset, KY for Dan to do his internet work.  Will pick a campground not too far away for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment